What Makes The Adfirm Different?
The biggest differentiator that we have over our competition is attention to detail and a long track record of success. How have we managed to be successful for our clients? Google is very much an algorithm-based platform. An algorithm is a very long math problem. As we all know, one plus one does equal two. Using that logic, if we can solve the math problem for current clients of ours, we can solve it for you.
Google does not make a special algorithm for certain location areas. The only difference is how many competitors you have in a given geographical area and that is something we take into consideration. Doing so is really going to determine the coverage area that you would have.
Why Local SEO Services Are Important To You:
When most people are looking for a service, they go online. We utilize local SEO services to drive business, to drive phone calls and to drive cash to our clients! That is why we, specifically, provide local SEO services to local businesses. We have found it to be the most effective way of advertising a local business such as for attorneys, yacht charter companies, and medical facilities. These businesses get the highest return on investment from us doing the local SEO for their company.
We won’t leave you empty handed. Here are some ideas of what you can do to get started:
- Make sure that you actually have a Google Plus business account. Most people actually have Google Plus local accounts for themselves, but not for their business. There is a difference and you want to make sure that you have a business page and not just a personal profile on Google Plus. We know the setup can be a little confusing, but it takes more work to fix later than to just get it setup properly from the get-go – so let us handle that for you!
- Have you verified your local listing with Google? You want to make sure that you verify it. Google sends you a postcard, so that they can verify your phone number and address. Make sure to keep a lookout for it!
- Verifying your listings with Yahoo and Bing. I can’t tell you how many times we get people that come to us and say they’ve worked with SEO companies in the past and then, come to find out, their website hasn’t even been listed with Yahoo or Bing (two of the largest search engines). It is one thing to have a listing; it is another to have a verified listing.
- Confirming your NAP. Consistency with name, address, and phone number is very important. Don’t let it fall through the cracks.
- Going along with Number 4, fill out your online profiles fully. Don’t just put in your name, address and phone number. Put in the hours of operation, custom pictures that you didn’t pull off PhotoStock, list of exact services that you offer, and what type of payments you allow. That way, people know that your business is real and someone is actively looking at it.
What Are You Waiting For? We Can Improve Your Adwords In The Next 30 Days
Give us a call today 949-430-6697 or fill out the form
“We have been with the AD firm for 3 years and it is fair to say that our business has tripled. We receive up to five new calls a day, and while it's up to us to convert these calls to paying clients, it sure helps to have prospects solicit us, than the other way around. Kevin and Meghan have been helping us every step of the way. We recommend them highly, while we are very pleased with our own results.”
Rating: 5 out of 5
“We have a constant flow of new leads thanks to Ad Firm. They gave us all the tools to convert leads into customers.”
Rating: 5 out of 5
“Working with The AdFirm on our website and store has been a great experience. They're affordable and they produce some impressive results. My foot traffic has increased dramatically. My organic rankings are on the first page of Google; we get a ton of phone calls now. It's really nice to work with a creative company that understands the cannabis industry.”
Rating: 5 out of 5