HOW WE CAN LOWER YOUR CPC BY INCREASING YOUR QUALITY SCORE
Quality score is majorly depends on three things i.e.
- Landing Page Relevancy as per Keywords
- Ad Relevancy as per Web Page Content, Keywords, Objectives, Page Structure etc
- CTR (Click Through Rate)
It can be illustrated with the image below:
We can also take Absolute Maintenance Campaign snapshot as an example below:
Snapshot before optimizing (April 2, 2016 to May 2, 2016)
Snapshot after optimization (May 2, 2016 to June 2, 2016)
As you can read above the quality score is depending upon Landing Page Relevancy, Ad Relevancy & CTR (click through rate). In that month, we made relevant ads for our ad group and resulting Google gave us good quality score & CPC became low automatically. The design & development team also created relevant landing pages as per the actual service and keep every optimization factor in mind.
How Do You Increase Your Quality Score?
Since Quality Score determines where and how often your ads appear, it is also important to boost your ratings by working consistently on your Ad Account. This can be achieved by focusing your efforts on several key areas:
- Keyword Research– Discover new, highly relevant keywords to add to your campaign, including long-tail opportunities that can contribute to the bulk of your overall traffic.
- Keyword Organization– Split your keywords into tight, organized groups that can be more effectively tied to individual ad campaigns.
- Refining Ad Text – Test out PPC ad copy that is more targeted to your individual ad groups. More effective ads get higher CTR, one of the best ways to improve Quality Score.
- Optimizing Landing Page – Follow landing page best practices to create pages that connect directly with your ad groups and provide a cohesive experience for visitors, from keyword to conversion.
- Adding Negative Keywords– Continuously research, identify, and exclude irrelevant search terms that are wasting your budget.
Here are some illustrations to explain my point:
How quality score is calculated and how it affects the bid?
It has 3 main points as explained above:
- The quality of your landing page
- The relevance of the keyword to the ads in its ad group
- The historical click through rate (CTR) of the keyword and the matched ad on Google
It can be illustrated as per images below:
Other Selling Points:
- First we need to create an attractive Ad for our business for this we follow the proper guidelines of Google Adwords & will use entire ad extensions.
- Remarketing is very good way to increase the conversion/selling. We will track the users who are not giving us conversion on the first visit. It is very helpful.
- We can also create display campaign for our project through this we can show our business to more audience. It would have less CPC and more impressions.
- We will find relevant keywords according to our landing page or business thereby we can increase conversion.
- The landing page should be created in terms of accurate content and images so that online users can take more interest in your service.
- We need to put negative keywords on daily basis so that our ads appear on the relevant searches. Negative keywords are also helpful to get the low CPC.
- We need to attract the audience by showing them offers. It will help to increase the conversion rate of any business. Here is an examples below:
Once Upon a Time…The Internet and Ad Firm met. Call it perfection. Call it love. Call it the start of an epic adventure. If ever there was a moment in human history that deserved a Facebook “like”, this was it…